December 2, 2009

Rust Never Sleeps - Ode to Neil Young

I love old stuff, the beauty of decay.



Music inspires me.



I thought about Neil Young's alternately sweet and jarring compositions as I enjoyed photographing this building at the rail yard in East Deerfield, Massachusetts.


Broken Window with Sky


The Beauty of Rust


Growing Down?

PS - Take a look at this comment from Sabrina regarding my recent post on copyright. I wrote about net neutrality in terms of copyright. She explains the bigger picture of the issue.

©2009 John Nordell

1 comments :

Dewa Poker said...

Nice post. I discover something harder on different blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to read content off their writers and employ something from their site. I’d want to apply certain while using the content in my blog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll supply you with a link with your internet weblog. Thank you sharing. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-capsules-25mg/